At last, summer’s here and the sun has returned to beautiful Lower Saxony. Temperatures are now at their warmest, so it’s a great time to top up your vitamin D and make some special memories. Here you’ll find some inspiration for this beautiful time of year. Have you ever planned a summer holiday in Lower Saxony? Maybe you’d like some tips for excursions in the area? Then why not have a browse through our travel section? Be inspired! We’ll show you what summer in Lower Saxony has to offer:
- Water sports and water-themed holidays: now’s the best time!
- Relax and unwind: enjoy a maritime retreat on Germany’s North Sea coast or East Frisian Islands– your holiday in the lowlands of northern Germany.
- Leisure pools, waterparks, wildlife parks, bathing lakes and leisure parks: ideas for day trips for the whole family
- Ideas for active holidays
- Interesting motorway stop-offs
- Special places to stay as a highlight of your holiday in Lower Saxony
Let our tips inspire your very own dream summer holiday!