SaLü - Salztherme Lüneburg
Have fun in the various pools and immerse yourself in the world of the Salztherme Lüneburg salt-water thermal baths.
Step out of the large cubicles of the refurbished changing rooms or the communal changing areas and straight into the water. The seven pools are refreshingly warm. You can either drift along with the waves, be carried by the thermal water, let the underwater music wash over you or relax under the starry night sky all year round in the outdoor salt-water pool.
The Mediterranean-style sauna and wellness world is the perfect place to relax and unwind. With the shell-shaped float tank, relaxarium, massages, cosmetic treatments, pedicures and eight saunas with an attractive range of infusions, your trip to SaLü will certainly make for a lasting holiday memory.
The town of Lüneburg also has plenty to offer adventurous guests keen to venture outside of the spa. The medieval salt town boasts romantic inner courtyards and half-timbered houses in addition to cute cafés, restaurants, lovingly managed boutiques and fascinating museums. Top tip: go on a historic tour of the town with the night watchman and his wife.
- Outdoor salt-water pool (32 °C, 2% salt content, open all year round), salt-water wave pool (28 °C, 2% salt content), salt-water relaxation pool (32 °C with 4% salt content and underwater music), whirlpools
- Spa facilities (6 different mixed saunas (45 - 110 °C), steam room, Rasul bath, rose tepidarium, relaxarium, floatarium, whirlpool, plunge pool, relaxation area, communication room, sauna garden, sauna bar) and a smaller spa (separate spa with 2 saunas (70 and 90 °C), relaxation area, communication room, sauna in the inner courtyard, sauna bar)
- Massages, pedicures, cosmetic treatments
- Midnight sauna, various infusions with honey rub or salt infusion
- Traditional massages, hot stone massage, relaxarium, floatarium, cosmetic treatments for him and her, pedicures, manicures