Relais & Châteaux Hardenberg BurgHotel
At the heart of the Count of Hardenberg's estate, at the foot of the historic ruins of Hardenberg Castle, is a refuge that exudes classical elegance, a rural idyll with all mod cons surrounded by pristine German nature: the Hardenberg BurgHotel. Whether you are planning an unforgettable weekend with your family, a romantic break, a dream wedding, a round of golf or a meeting with business colleagues, this 5-star hotel has everything you could ever need.
The Relais & Châteaux Hardenberg BurgHotel offers ultimate pleasure, indulgence and relaxation with a family-friendly ambiance. The Rosentreters are the proud family behind the Hardenberg BurgHotel, which has been part of the Relais & Châteaux association, known for its boutique luxury hotels, since 1999.
- Gym with the latest equipment
- Three saunas (infrared sauna, steam room & Finnish sauna) and a quiet room
- Whirlpools overlooking the 1000-year-old castle ruins.
- Various massages, including hot stone massage, deep-tissue back massage, aromatherapy massage, Abhyanga massage, reflexology and face, neck and décolleté massage
- Beauty treatments, including luxury manicures, make-up and consultations
- Hardenberg breakfast buffet
- Half board (3-course menu) in the Novalis restaurant
- Half board (3-course menu) in the Hardenberg KeilerSchänke tavern
- *Vegetarian and lactose-free dishes available upon request
- Free transfers from Nörten-Hardenberg train station to the hotel
- Luggage service
- Welcome gift in your room