Enjoy the salty bathing fun with all its diversity and immerse yourself in the worlds of the salt-thermal bath Lüneburg .
From the newly designed dressing area with spacious individual cabins and collective locker room you will get directly into the swimming world. The water of the seven different pools is pleasantly warm. Here you can float in the waves, listen to music underwater while you're being carried from the brine water or relax under the night sky in the year-round open outdoor brine pool.
The Mediterranean-style sauna and wellness area invites you to relax and unwind. With floating shell relaxarium, massages, beauty treatments, pedicures, and eight different saunas with an attractive offer of infusions, a day in the SaLü becomes a special holiday.
Lüneburg as a city offers many opportunities for a varied program. In the medieval city of salt romantic courtyards, half-timbered houses, cafés, restaurants, lovingly run shops and interesting museums can be discorverd. A special tip - a historic city tour with the night watchman and his wife.
- Outdoor brine pool (32°C, 2% salt, open year round), brine wave pool (28°C, 2% salt), saline relaxing pool (32° C with 4 % brine and with underwater music), whirlpools
- Sauna (mixed sauna with 6 different sweat rooms (45 to 110 °C), steam room, rasul, Rosentepidarium, relaxarium, Floatarium, Jacuzzi, plunge pool, living room, communication room, sauna, garden, sauna bar), small sauna (separate sauna with 2 sweat rooms (70 and 90° C), living room, communication room, sauna, courtyard, sauna bar)
- Massages, pedicures, cosmetics
- mid-night sauna, varied program of infusions (saline infusion, honey unction)
- classical massage, hot stone, relaxarium, Floatarium, cosmetics for men and women, pedicure, manicure
Interested in the following accommodation:
SaLü - Salztherme Lüneburg