Bauhaus as bade:haus
Germany's largest thalassotherapy center (with 8,000 square meters) originated in Europe's oldest seawater wave pool in the Bauhaus style. Conducted by tradition, seduced by the sea and inspired by the recent habits the Bauhaus became the bade:haus.
Close to the water and far from any hustle and bustle, surrounded by dunes and salt marshes, beach within reach. Linear shapes and structures, such as geometry dominate in this building. With high expectations the bade:haus presents itself in noble natural materials while preserving the unique architecture of the building.
This house is the perfect stage for the grand entrance of sea water. Thalassotherapy has a home.
Building blocks for the soul
Fire and water are the focus of the bade:haus. They are placeed on different levels.
- Water level: the element of water in all its diversity: from cold to hot, dripping to roaring, inside and out, as a waterfall or a trickle.
- Fire level: On the upper floor the fire turns into an event - sweating, steaming, cooling down over the roofs of Norderney. Keep warm and rest by an open fire.
- Wave pool: Sea water for the whole family to splash and play, slide and swim in waves and surges.
- Hot bath (42 ° C)
- Cold bath (14 ° C)
- Salt bath (36 ° C)
- Outdoor pool (34 ° C)
- Waterfall showers
- Sea-water bath
- Rest areas including water beds
- 90 ° C sauna classic
- Steam Sauna
- 80 ° C Kelo outdoor sauna on the roof - overlooking Norderney
- Samarium (55 ° C)
- Heated loungers
- Mud bath
- Washing bath
Beauty & Fit
- Massage rooms
- Seawater tanks
- Floating beds for treatment with silt and peloids
- Water pool for aqua jogging, aqua fitness
- Mud bath in the sauna
- Massage (Harmony Massage, back and neck massage, full body massage, foot massage, facial massage, dry brush massage, reflexology massage)
- Sea water pools (sea water lemonnbath, sea-lavender bath water, sea water teabath, sea salt, milk bath, sea salt, seaweed baths, sea water seabuckthorn, sea-water jacuzzi)
- different packages (Original Norderneyer mud wrap, seaweed-/shell limestone package, seaweed wrap, sea salt, sea buckthorn oil use, sea salt scrub tea)
Interested in the following accommodation: