See the animals in a different light with daily tours and feeding times, “A Night with the Wolves” events, two large permanent exhibitions and a film-screening room. Kids will love the children’s tours on Sundays (plus Wednesdays and Fridays during the school holidays in Lower Saxony). We take even more time to answer every single question on these tours.
The little ones can then have fun in the outdoor playground with the working mine. Visitors are also more than welcome to organise children’s birthday parties here, and the “Wolfsrevier” restaurant is happy to provide child-friendly meals.
If you would like to stay overnight, you can choose between tepees and the Tree Inn treehouse hotel Germany. Wolfcenter Dörverden is an eventful day out for all the family.
Lower Saxony’s KinderFerienLand certification makes it easier for parents to search for destinations geared towards kids' holidays. The basic idea is that only family friendly companies will bear the seal. Expert assessors check the operation’s service, child-friendly facilities and child safety standards.
- Children’s birthday parties
- Accommodation in Native American tepees between enclosures
- Accommodation in the Tree Inn treehouse hotel with views of the enclosures
- Wolfcenter rally for the entire family
- Outdoor playground
- The park is an accessible attraction
- Children’s meals in the restaurant