The hotel is just a stone’s throw away from the beach and sea by the Wadden Sea UNESCO World Heritage Site. There are also a number of tourist attractions nearby, including the seal sanctuary, the adventure minigolf course, the “Rätsel-Hecken-Irrgarten” maze and the Swingolf facilities.
As a familotel, it offers families everything they need to make their holiday a memorable one. The team at reception always have time to look after guests. The adjacent bar with a large terrace is the perfect place to enjoy a break. While adults sip a second cappuccino, little ones can charge around in a huge playground suitable for all ages.
Holds the TÜV “Okay für Kids” seal of approval
Lower Saxony’s KinderFerienLand certification makes it easier for parents to search for destinations geared towards kids' holidays. The basic idea is that only family friendly companies will bear the seal. Expert assessors check the operation’s service, child-friendly facilities and child safety standards.
Family holiday activities
- 50 hours of children’s entertainment every week, as well as babysitting and childcare services
- Seal sanctuary nearby
- Adventure minigolf, the “Rätsel-Hecken-Irrgarten” maze and Swingolf facilities nearby
- Children’s meals/buffet
- Children’s furniture and facilities included in the price
- Safe, age-appropriate playground covering an area of over 1,000 square metres
- Large indoor play area with climbing wall
- All-inclusive PREMIUM
Special accommodation types
- Single children’s rooms
Good to know:
- Great childcare services
- The bathroom could be bigger
- Excellent facilities for children
- Beautiful grounds