If you are looking for a spectacular holiday, then Center Parcs Germany on Bispinger Heide near Hamburg is just the place for you. The park is nestled in the natural setting of Lüneburger Heide and boasts a total of 681 holiday homes and 69 hotel rooms. The Market Dome is the beating heart of the park. Do you want to escape the stress of everyday life? The dome is the perfect place to tuck into delicious food on restaurant terraces beneath tropical plants and in the company of exotic animals, enjoy the evening entertainment or finally get the chance to enjoy a peaceful stroll. The wide range of options is an energising experience for body and mind.
Book a stay in a treehouse or a houseboat for a very different kind of luxury experience in the great outdoors.
Lower Saxony’s KinderFerienLand certification makes it easier for parents to search for destinations geared towards kids' holidays. The basic idea is that only family friendly companies will bear the seal. Expert assessors check the operation’s service, child-friendly facilities and child safety standards.
Children and Center Parcs go hand in hand. Your little ones will have a whale of a time in BALUBA, an indoor play area, and in the many playgrounds near your holiday home Germany.
Family holiday activities
- Aqua Mundo, a large tropical swimming pool with lots of facilities for kids
- BALUBA indoor play area
- Children’s disco
- Fairy tale themed minigolf
- Children’s harbour (themed electric boats)
- Family workshops
- Children’s parade and other family holiday activities
- Bicycle and fun bike hire
- Bowling alley
- Free Wi-Fi in all VIP holiday homes
- Free baby food and swimming nappies
- Baby playground and kids' corner in restaurants
- Highchairs in restaurants and holiday homes
- Baby cot and playpen in holiday homes
- Half board
- Full board
- Bread roll service
- Children’s meals and buffet
Special accommodation types
The German standardised “Reisen für Alle” identification and certification system provides in-depth verified information on accessibility. The transparent, reliable data is gathered by trained assessors and evaluated according to clear criteria for accessibility and usability.
We have put together some information on accessibility:
- There are parking spaces for people with disabilities
- All doors and routes are at least 90 cm wide
- Assistance dogs are permitted
- The Schnucken-Express solar train travels around the park and as far as Bispingen: A wheelchair-friendly carriage is available
- Wheelchair loan or golf buggies are available
- Both the Hotel and Market Dome have lifts
- Wheelchair ramp in the Aqua Mundo / swimming pool
- Low step-through bikes are available