The Museum Schwedenspeicher offers families a wide range of experiences during their visit to the museum. Many interactive stations in the exhibitions are especially aimed at children. Our "travel guide" through the exhibitions has been awarded a red dot for communication design and is made for families.
The exhibition focuses on the history of Stade with a spotlight on the Hanseatic period and the archeology of the Elbe-Weser triangle. The exhibits are of European significance and have been attractively presented in the course of the museum moderation 2010-2015. Exciting exhibitions are awaiting our visitors: See for yourself in the panoramatour and come to visit!
Lower Saxony’s KinderFerienLand certification makes it easier for parents to search for destinations geared towards kids' holidays. The basic idea is that only family friendly companies will bear the seal. Expert assessors check the operation’s service, child-friendly facilities and child safety standards.
- Museum with exhibitions on the history of Stade, the Hanseatic period and the archeology of the Elbe-Weser-Triangle
- Interactive stations in all exhibition areas
- Special offers for children's birthdays
- Guided tours for schools
- Open participation offers "Sonntagskinder"
- Museum-Educated Participation Workshop
- Family activities, guided tours for children, childcare
- Free entry for children