The Suiten-Hotel mare **** is probably one of the most charming and unique hotels on Langeoog. If you love something special, you will like our home. The Suiten-Hotel **** mare is located very quiet and central. You are just minutes away from the village and the beach.
The house was renovated at the beginning of 2010. Ecological and biological aspects were considered for the interior decoration and furnishing. Furthermore, the comfort-oriented aspect with generous storage space, comfortable beds with comfortable mattress heights, luxury galley kitchen, cozy living areas, original dining areas, and dressing rooms or wardrobe closets, is another comfort factor.
For our guests who want to surf the Internet on a regular basis with their own laptop, we installed a hotspot in the house. Emails can easily be answered in your suite or you can simply surf the Internet. Of course we also offer public Internet access. In your suite, you can watch Sky for free.
The hotel is set on guests with special needs: It offers disabled-adapted rooms and pets are allowed in selected rooms. In our wellness-vital area with infrared sauna, Finnish sauna, infrared cabin, jacuzzi and solarium you can relax and indulge yourself. Our physiotherapist will prepare you for the time after your holiday. An in-house gym and a specially tailored training program with a certified fitness instructor complete the program.
- spacious jacuzzi
- saunas, infrared sauna, solarium
- beauty and massage treatments in the house
- personal fitness trainer and gym
- health-oriented cuisine
- Breakfast, Half Board
- Bread service, kitchenette
- health-oriented restaurant / food special offers
- Baggage service
- Query and implementation of special requests (room location, sleep requirements, etc.)
- flexible check-in/check-out times
- Bicycle rental
- Offer / organization of excursions
- Pets allowed / cost per day: 10,- €
- Beauty treatments, fitness trainer, golf training, massage services
- 1 barrier free room
- 24 non smoking rooms
- 21rooms for people with allergies